Search Engine Optimisation Agency
What’s the business value of SEO? To get more people who are actively searching online to notice, consider, and buy your products and services.
Which SEO service do you need right now?
Each SEO service we provide is designed to address a specific aspect of getting your business found, trusted, and engaged. We have successfully increased the SEO presence of:
- large and mature corporations with complex needs
- ambitious SMEs who want to grow or revitalise their web traffic,
- visionary tech start-ups companies who want to create a big bang,
- and a host of other companies from diverse industries.
There are 5.6 billion searches made daily through Google’s search engine; how does your business get found in this massive sea of searches? Through effective SEO. And we know how to make it happen.
Results our SEO agency has achieved for clients
1,000+ Top 3 Google Rankings
We have the proven ability to help businesses rank highly on Page 1 of Google’s search results. This is significant as the top five organic search results receive 2 out of 3 click-throughs. This can generate more leads and sales conversions for you.
Five-fold increase in web traffic
On average we have helped our clients increase traffic to their websites by 500+%. We help supercharge your online visibility and drive more people to discover your business offerings. To get you noticed, start conversations, gain trust, and win new customers.
High conversion rates
Industry research suggests that SEO conversion rates are more than 8 times higher than traditional print or direct mail channels. We have obtained substantial increases for our clients compared against their own metrics.
Why prioritise SEO for your website?
Generate more leads and sales
Go where your potential customers are. They have initiated searches related to your business offerings, so reward them. Give them what they want as visitors. If your competitors are SEO-optimised and you’re not, you’re really missing out.
Make better business decisions
Good data drives good decisions. SEO is trackable, with regular reports that help you craft and justify future marketing plans. Discover what people are really searching for, then direct that interest to your business. A game changer!
Long-term value and visibility
With SEO, you don’t need to pay each time someone clicks on your search result. SEO done well helps your business remain continually visible for a very long time. It’s a smart long-term marketing investment.
Data Driven SEO
SEO may seem like black magic to the uninitiated, but to us, it is both an art and a science.
- The science in it is in knowing what to measure for what purpose, how to measure it, and how to analyse it.
- The art in it is in looking for patterns in the data, interpreting what they mean, and (most importantly) using the insights to make decisions that improve business performance.
Data drives both the art and science of effective SEO. We have helped hundreds of clients mine rich data to derive insights that drive informed business decisions and defensible actions. Our methods range from performing standard best practice to reverse engineering what already works to executing novel strategies.
Success Stories – SEO
Client: Parramatta Smash Repairs
- About. Authorised repairer for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, Mini & Subaru.
- Results. 56% increase in SEO visibility (Was 9%); 44% increase in website traffic; #1 Google ranking for ‘Smash Repairs Sydney’ (Was beyond Page 5); 2x increase in the number of leads jumped (200%)
- Challenge. Website did not reflect the true prestige calibre of smash repairs service, search rankings and web traffic were low, and lead generation was weak.
- SEO solution. After conducting a website audit and strategic analysis; positioned the brand as a luxury cars expert, updated the logo, web design and copy; designed, launched, monitored and managed SEO strategy.
Client: KDD Conveyancing Services
- About. Top-rated Perth settlement agents.
- Results. 88% increase in SEO visibility (Was 50%); 25x increase in website traffic (25,232%); #1 Google ranking for ‘Recommended settlement agents Perth’(Was on Page 3); 19x increase in the number of leads (1,951%).
- Challenge. Search rankings and web traffic were low, and lead generation was weak.
- SEO solution. After reviewing the client’s current web performance, designed, launched, monitored and managed SEO strategy.
The way forward with Ignite as your business ally
Leverage 25+ years of SEO skills
Our team has clocked the proverbial 10,000 hours to attain SEO expertise so you don’t have to! Google has 200+ ranking factors in their search algorithm, and make several major changes every year. Leverage our SEO expertise to create tangible results.
SEO-savvy content and links
Despite Google’s constant changes in its search algorithm, two things remain important for great SEO results. Quality content and backlinks. We can help you improve both, and other services in the SEO value chain. That simplifies what you need to do to get great results.
Voice, video, and AI search trends
As a full-service SEO agency, we can assist with standard text search campaigns, as well as voice and video search strategies that are aligned with your business objectives. We have the capability to optimise SEO for Rankbrain, Google’s AI algorithm.
Frequently Asked SEO Questions
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. SEO helps to match what people seek and what your business provides.
- Its purpose is to drive more visits to a website or webpage from people who are looking for specific things online by entering search terms through search engines.
- SEO results are considered organic or unpaid, unlike other digital marketing strategies where online visibility and findability are boosted through paid advertising.
- The world’s most popular search engine is Google, with 89% market share in the US and 94% market share in Australia. Other popular ones are Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, and Ask.com in the US, Baidu in China, Yandex in Russia, and DuckDuckGo which prides itself on not collecting user data to personalise search results.
In 2021, Google received an average of 3.5 billion search queries a day. Search results are typically web pages from websites, and could also be other types of online content where the queried search term is mentioned or tagged, like posts from social media channels such as YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. Google also allows its users to define the type of search (for images, videos, news, shopping, makes, books, flights, or finance), and provides a advanced search engine called Lens which is powered by artificial intelligence and can do many cool things that boost productive searching.
The more relevant your online content is to what people seek, the more likely it is to appear at the top of search engine result lists, and the more opportunities there are for people to click on your link to generate traffic to your online content. That gives them the opportunity to get to know and like you, and ideally buy the products or services you offer on your website.
Is it okay to have a business website without SEO?
Pouring time, talent, and money into creating a great business website, and not optimising it for search? That’s like building your flagship store in the middle of the desert, and not building roads to bring people there. ‘Build it and they will come’ doesn’t happen on the Internet. You could of course inform people of your store manually. Why would you stop there if there are digital tools that exponentially expand your potential reach? You must provide pathways and maps for lots of people to find your business easily, and SEO is a powerful way to do so.
Is there a minimum term for an SEO contract?
All our clients are happy to sign a 12-month contract, and often renew them when they see the results we bring. It takes time to build solid SEO foundations. We do not wave shiny promises at you to get quick results with black hat techniques. The risks of such dodgy practices include having to pay penalties and getting your site banned on search engines.
Can the best SEO company guarantee me results?
Great SEO companies know there is no guarantee, and search engine providers like Google themselves warn you that if anyone should guarantee you results, they are not to be trusted. Read more about the SEO guarantee myth here.
How long does SEO take to produce results?
This depends on a whole lot of factors within the Google search algorithm and outside it. In our experience with a variety of client profiles, we have obtained increases in search rankings and web traffic within weeks and months.
Who makes the content?
We’re flexible. You may like to supply the content, or let our professional digital strategist and copywriter recommend SEO content strategies and keywords. Then write content for you aligned with the agreed strategies.
How much does SEO cost?
In Australia, hourly SEO rates range from $125 to $250, and monthly fees for different levels of SEO range from $750 to $5,000 a month. Talk to us to see what your business really needs, and only do SEO that makes business sense at every stage of your business growth.
What should my ROI be on SEO spending?
One number cited is $2.75 for every $1 invested in SEO. This is practically meaningless to your particular business because there are countless factors that vary in every case. Start by working out two things:
- The percentage of marketing spend for your industry and company type. Marketing spend is usually between 10% to 25% of gross revenue, and considers your business profile (whether you are a start-up, growing, or established business with digital or non-digital products and services). Your business profile shapes your business-aligned marketing objectives, which could be as broad as ‘create awareness of my brand across Australia’ to ‘grow LinkedIn following by 50%’.
- The percentage of marketing spend to allocate to SEO. The SEO budget could be between 15% to 60%, again depending on your business profile and marketing objectives.
Do you have a project in mind that could benefit from SEO? Come and chat with us!
“I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for your ongoing support, patience and assistance through this whole process. Your level of service has been outstanding, and pretty much set the bench mark for me in what really great customer service is – empathetic, useful, patient and highly knowledgeable. Thank you!”
View our client range
Ignite Search is honoured and delighted to contribute to the Success Journeys of many ambitious businesses like the ones below. To discover more about what we achieve for our clients, please check out our Case Studies page.
Read recent blogs
Welcome to our resource hub. Here, we produce and collate content on trending topics from the digital marketing universe for your convenient consumption.
We’re here to listen. Tell us your vision. Share the challenges you face. Together, let’s discover ideas and explore actionable plans to achieve your business goals. Let us be your ally—to open up new avenues of impact and success!
Get a free quote
Ask us how we can help your business succeed.